Rules and Regulations
Regulations ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Entrance and Accommodation at the camp site means that you accept the following rules:
- Your visit at the camp site starts at the Reception, which is open daily from 8:00 until 24:00.
- Campers are required to hand in their passports or identity cards, which will remain at Reception until the time of their departure.
- The camp spot is chosen by Reception.
- Departure should be by 12:00 pm. Alternatively, you will be charged one extra day at the camp site.
- It is forbidden to light fires inside the camp site and on the beach. For cooking you should use the specially designated areas of the camp site (Please ask at the Reception).
- Keep all areas clean and use the special bins provided. Respect nature and do not destroy trees and plants, also do not dispense unclean water to the plants.
- If it is necessary to drive your vehicle inside the Camping area, the speed must not exceed 5km/h.
- No entry and exit and movement of vehicles within the camp site is permitted after 01:00 am. If you return after 01:00 am you can park your vehicle outside, in the external parking lot of the camp site and enter by foot.
- Resting hours are from 1:00 am to 7:00 am.
- Any changes in the number of campers should be reported immediately to Reception. Each additional guest will be charged extra.
- Damage caused by fault of client or visitor to facilities or equipment at the camp site must be restored by the client or the visitor exclusively.
- Garbage should only be disposed of in the trash cans, after being sealed in bags.
- The campers are responsible for cleaning their camp spot.
- Any intervention – adding, that alters the image of the camp site and of the camp spots such as roofing, fencing, storage, barbeque or any other structure regardless of texture and materials is strictly prohibited.
- The power supply is exclusively for Lighting – Radio – TV – Refrigerator. The use of AC / Electric Cooking – Coffee machines – Microwave ovens are prohibited. Maximum allowed usage is 1500W.
- Only the traditional means of pitching and supporting your tent are permitted.
- All campers with pets are responsible for their animals. Pets are not allowed to run without a lead in the camping area and swim on the crowded side of the beach.
- Interference with our utility networks e.g. water supply, irrigation, electricity etc., is prohibited.
- It is absolutely forbidden to use pneumatic launchers, bb guns and all kinds of dangerous projectiles.
- The camp site is not responsible for any materials lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged. Campers are responsible for the safeguarding of their belongings and valuables.
- The Camping Management is not liable in the event of a fire, disaster or terrorist attack.
- Management reserves the right to remove campers or visitors who do not respect the regulations of the camp site.
- Cancellations: For bookings canceled up to 30 days prior to the date of arrival, 100% refund of the amount will be granted. In case of cancellation within a shorter period of time or no show, there shall be no refund.
- The pet owners who visit the camp site, shall have the health booklet of the pet in their possession. Pets must be on a leash and under the responsibility and supervision of their owners. The owners are required to collect the faeces of the pets. The Camping has no responsibility for unsupervised pets.
For any questions you can contact the staff of the camping.